Please select element - showing in menu bar

Hi,

First - I presume you are not aware you are making websites accessible for people with print disability? This extension helps web builders like me make websites accessible. so thanks - you're awesome!

The issue
I have installed and all is well - but one of the menu items that shows up says 'please select element'. This menu item is not on my main menu (i didn't create it), but is linked to my homepage.

Curious! how to get rid of it?

Comments

• Hello

>>First - I presume you are not aware you are making websites accessible for people with print disability? This extension helps web builders like me make websites accessible. so thanks - you're awesome!
    -- Thanks I/m glad that you like our job, we are doing our best.

>>I have installed and all is well - but one of the menu items that shows up says 'please select element'. This menu item is not on my main menu (i didn't create it), but is linked to my homepage.
    -- If you have DJ-Classifieds view on home page then it's treated as a base page for some requests. I need more details what menu element cause this issue, maybe some video or screen would be helpful.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz