Billing & Accounting Problem

First, the link to your contact form goes NOWHERE. Great work.

Second, I paid to extend my subscription to DJ MediaTools for 12 months on 07.01.16. Yesterday, 08.07.16, I received an email (info@dj-extensions.com) that informed me that my subscription for 6 months expired on 07.10.16. Today, when I logged in to my account I see that my 12 month subscription remains valid.

So, fellows, what is going on?

Don White

Comments

• Hello

>>First, the link to your contact form goes NOWHERE. Great work.
    --Click to our contact shows popup with possibility to send message http://screencast.com/t/U8yB2mJXrOva so this is why it doesn't have standard href. We tested it on all browser , maybe you have some scripts blocked. You can alternatively write email to support@dj-extensions.com .

>>Second, I paid to extend my subscription to DJ MediaTools for 12 months on 07.01.16. Yesterday, 08.07.16, I received an email (info@dj-extensions.com) that informed me that my subscription for 6 months expired on 07.10.16. Today, when I logged in to my account I see that my 12 month subscription remains valid.
    -- I've check your account and you have valid 12month subscription for DJ-MediaTools , previously you had 6 month subscription that expired 07.10.16 and system added you to mailing notifications before you made payment for renewing plan. Sorry for inconveniences.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz