Error albums grid view

edited October 2016 in DJ-MediaTools
Hi
I did an clean install with DJ Media Tools 2.7.2 today on Joomla 3.6.4 and created 3 albums. One album as the source and all the other ones should be in it.
I created a new menu with albums grid view and selected the root album.
But when i save this error appears
Fehler

Unknown column 'a.visible' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.*, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(a.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(":", a.id, a.alias) ELSE a.id END as slug,c.title AS parent_title FROM #__djmt_albums AS a LEFT JOIN #__djmt_albums AS c ON c.id = a.parent_id WHERE a.published = 1 AND a.visible = 1 AND a.parent_id = 3 ORDER BY ordering ASC LIMIT 50 Unknown column 'a.visible' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__djmt_albums AS a LEFT JOIN #__djmt_albums AS c ON c.id = a.parent_id WHERE a.published = 1 AND a.visible = 1 AND a.parent_id = 3

i tryd to test as a single album then it works.
All plugins are activated.
I also tryd to clear cache but when i go back to ablums grid view the error appears

Did i made anything wrong or is there anything

thx for your help

Comments

• Hi,
    I can see you've active subscription for DJ-MediaTools, so I moved your question to our helpdesk so the developer can answer you directly there. cheers
  • Tomasz said:

Hi,
    I can see you've active subscription for DJ-MediaTools, so I moved your question to our helpdesk so the developer can answer you directly there. cheers

Thanks a lot