Catalog on 29 languages

Hello. I'm looking for a component to create a catalog on twenty nine languages. I wonder if DJ-Catalog2 + falang suitable for this purpose?
I ask because when I try to do this it in Joomshopping I got a problem: "1118 Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535.", "1118 Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB or using ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC or ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 768 bytes is stored inline.".
  1. English
  2. Arab
  3. Hungarian
  4. Greek
  5. Spanish
  6. Italian
  7. Chinese
  8. Korean
  9. Latvian
  10. German
  11. Dutch
  12. Norwegian
  13. Persian
  14. Polish
  15. Portuguese
  16. Turkish
  17. Czech
  18. Estonian
  19. Japanese
  20. French
  21. Irish
  22. Albanian
  23. Bulgarian
  24. Bosnian
  25. Serbian
  26. Croatian
  27. Slovenian
  28. Romanian
  29. Russian
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Tagged:

Answers

• One more question.
    There is shirt. The same shirt can be in five colors. I can create field "color". But how can I do so: when "red" color selected - shows photos of a red shirt, and when "blue" - a blue shirt?
  • Hello
    1. If you would like to have thousands of products then using Falang for just one extra language may be problematic ...

2. The error message you mentioned might suggest that either application database structure was not correct and/or so was the configuration of your database.

3. As for products' colors, that not possible. Sorry.
  • Thanks for the answer.
    1. At the moment, we are talking about 30 products. On the prospect may be about 500.
    2. I already knew.
    3. It is a pity.
    Thank you. The question is closed.