Need to change the opacity of the navigation (pref - pause - next) images with css ?

I Need to change the opacity of the navigation (pref - pause - next) images with css but my css don’t take effect, Any idea ?

Comments

• I was able to do it directly in the component —> mslider.css.php

How can I make an override in my template html folder, I try without success ?
  • In fact I cannot change any CSS in The lightbox , typo even with !important - Nothing work — Really frustrating!
  • I finally reach some of the css by using #djmediatools as prefix for my CSS — Good, :D

• I still like to know how to override (template>html) folder ?

• What I have left to discover is how to reach the navigation — I try things like
    div.dj-navigation-in img.dj-next {opacity:.5 !important;}
    Without Success

• I also try to reach a tab (side of site) module that appear in the lightbox, but I’m not sure how ? I provide a picture as DJ-mediatools it is not on the live site yet —> http://neuromtl.com
  • I also try to reach a tab (side of site) module ….
    Ok, The Dev of the Module find a way — Forget this one

• Still need to reach the “Navigation buttons” with CSS
  • Hello,

there is no magic rules for DJ-MediaTools css, you need to use proper css selector and add "!important" clause at the end of the css attribute value to override it.

Some changes were made to the navigation layout in one of the last updates and now navigation buttons classes are attached to the anchor container (<a>), so the selector you're using is wrong

div.dj-navigation-in img.dj-next {opacity:.5 !important;}

you should use something as follow

div.dj-navigation-in .dj-next {opacity:.5 !important;}

Have you managed to solved other issues?

Best
    Szymon