Filter categories djclassifieds module menu

Hello

The module djclassifieds menu works well if the categories option is set to all but if i filter the categories it seems to behave differently.

setting others options didn't changed much the behavior, either every subcategories are expanded like they are all actives or they are all closed.

dj 3.6.3 - joomla 3.6.5
Thank you
Best regards

Comments

• Hello

I would need some exact examples what menu behaves and what should it . Please give me some screens or contact us on help desk so we could check it on your website.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • edited May 9
    Hello,

Thanks for your response

I have changed subcategories to become categories and returned the option back to 'all categories' to avoid filtering.

For now everything it's ok, when the option is 'all categories' there is no problems anymore, it works very well.

i've tried to reproduce it if i remember, here the screenshot.

Thank you

Best regards
  • Hello

This is interesting please contact us on help desk and give admin and ftp credentials then we will check and resolve this.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • edited May 15
    Hello,
    ok, thank you
    you can see it on the demo drive website too, if you add test category as sublevel category of homes and test2 as sublevel category of apartments and filter categories to Real Estate.

Best Regards
  • Hello

Sorry for so long response, but we just resolved this problem in 3.7 version , which will be released in near future . Fix needs changes in few places so I can't give you simple one line change code, please wait for update and install it.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz