Domain Prefix

Can somebody please clarify. We have registered all the extensions djcatalog djmega-menu and media with our public domain ie www.xxx.com However for testing I have a staging server setup as www2.xxx.com. When I try to load the staging server website it is very slow and it looks like the DJ extensions do not work. Is this the case ? If so I think this is very bad practice. Can somebody please confirm.
Thanks
Paul

Comments

• Hi, there is no such practice for sure, and no matter where you install the extensions they should work the same way.
    So I guess there must be something different that is causing the issues. If you cannot resolve the issue please contact us via feedback@dj-extensions.com or the support widget you will find at DJ-Extensions.com and we'll solve the issue you are experiencing.
    Cheers
  • Thanks Tomasz, I will check its very odd the www2 site loads without mediatools and megamenu loading and its a straightforward akeeba restore of the original on the same version of plesk. Will investigate further
  • Indeed, it is really uncommon to behave like this, please let me know if you'll have any findings. If you would like us to take a look at it, just contact us as mentioned earlier so we can see what's up.
    Cheers and have a great Weekend