Eliminate CSS and JavaScript Files - Too Many Files

My Goals is to make DJ Classifieds as lighter as possible which means less CSS and less JS files.

This is regarding the following files which are uploaded by DJ Classifieds.

1) /media/system/js/calendar-setup.js
2) /media/system/css/calendar-jos.css
3 /components/com_djclassifieds/themes/fasoldi/css/style.css
4) /components/com_djclassifieds/themes/fasoldi/css/responsive.css

A ) On the first two, why DJ Classifieds need these two files for? (calendar-setup.js and calendar-jos.css) Are they required? As they are not stated on your requirements page --> https://dj-extensions.com/faq/dj-classifieds-faq/dj-classifieds-system-requirements

B ) And finally, I tried to create a new theme for DJ Classifieds and the eliminate the CSS files as I don't need them but the clean and default get used instead. I want to totally eliminate these two CSS files, I don't need them (style.css and responsive.css) - How I can eliminate them?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello

A ) On the first two, why DJ Classifieds need these two files for? (calendar-setup.js and calendar-jos.css) Are they required? As they are not stated on your requirements page --> https://dj-extensions.com/faq/dj-classifieds-faq/dj-classifieds-system-requirements
    -- Those elements are required in advert creation for selecting date via datepicker in custom fields and in search module when you are using date custom fields for search.

B ) And finally, I tried to create a new theme for DJ Classifieds and the eliminate the CSS files as I don't need them but the clean and default get used instead. I want to totally eliminate these two CSS files, I don't need them (style.css and responsive.css) - How I can eliminate them?
    -- You can dosable them in library administrator/components/com_djclassifieds/lib/djtheme.php , please look for
    static function includeCSSfiles($theme=''){
    lines 155-209 , you can disable there css you need.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz