Where is the front-end of dj-classifieds after installation?

edited May 2017 in DJ-Classifieds
An almost stupid question, but I must admit that I have read all documentation, tutorials, seen all videos, searched many hours, but in the entire info there is nothing said about this:

Where is the front-end of dj-classifieds after installation?

Normally an installed platform gives you 2 links: the back-end and the front-end. How to find the back-end is described in the info, but not how to find the front-end.

I have a just new ready-to-use server and Joomla 3.6.5 is installed. The server meets the requirements of Dj-classifieds. Dj-classifieds is correctly installed using Extensions > Install > Install using the tab that installs a ZIP file. I can succesfully access the back-end, but when I open the root of my site, just the domain, like domain.com there is no dj-classifieds!

Via the file explorer of my server I can see all files are succesfully installed, but via the web browser I can not find Dj-classifieds!

What is happening and how others did this without any information on the internet?

Is the front site installed in a special sub directory or just in the root? Does the extension use an index.php or index.html? I can not find it in the installed directories.

Answers

• Hello,

I am not an expert, but after read your message i checked my website and i didn't found a component in frontend
    too.
    What i have on frontend is a djclassifieds items module. I have a joomla main menu at the top with menuitem
    links to djclassifieds categories smart table views and a djclassifieds menu with menuitem linked to
    categories too in the sidebar.

Hope it helps :)

Best regards
  • Hello Mr. Modsign, it is as Enogada said.
    You need to decide about the menu items.
    For example, if you want to have all the adverts on the front page of your website, you need to choose Category View -> table or blog layout and make it your default menu item (by clicking the star icon) as set here: https://www.screencast.com/t/BlIr1M9dNf
    Hope that helps,
    Cheers