Integrating a chat application

Hi there, I'm looking for a live chat to integrate with DJ-Classifieds, I have found Cometchat as good live chat tool but it will be a nightmare to make the avatar user to link with the chat. do you think that I can get this chat tool and make this work or do you know any other good applications with this purpose?

Comments

• Hi Alex, we are working on internal messaging system for DJ-Classifieds and hopefull it should be released within few months. Hope you will like it,
    Cheers
  • Tomasz said:

Hi Alex, we are working on internal messaging system for DJ-Classifieds and hopefull it should be released within few months. Hope you will like it,
    Cheers

Hi Tomasz,
    is there any update regarding the PMS? I desperately need it and I don't want to use Udde.
    Thanks for a quick update.
    Regards,
    Uwe
  • Hi, yes, we're on it, I think January is the month of the release!
  • Sounds great. Thanks!
  • Hi Tomasz, just checking if you have released the internal messaging feature already? Not sure if I missed it. Didn’t see anything like that in the last update from January.
  • Hi, not yet, however I can provide it for you for test if you are interested, in this case please let me know at feedback @ dj-extensions.com .