Problems with search-filter (regions) in DJClassifieds 3.7.0.2

I've got another problem after the update. When using the search-filter for regions (we have cascaded regions, as Bayern -> Oberfranken -> Coburg) there are the following messages:

Warning: Parameter 1 to DJClassifiedsRegion::getListSubreg() expected to be a reference, value given in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/CallbackController.php on line 173

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/administrator/components/com_djclassifieds/lib/djregion.php on line 133

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/administrator/components/com_djclassifieds/lib/djregion.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/components/com_djclassifieds/models/items.php on line 147

Warning: Parameter 1 to DJClassifiedsRegion::getListSubreg() expected to be a reference, value given in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/CallbackController.php on line 173

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/administrator/components/com_djclassifieds/lib/djregion.php on line 133

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/administrator/components/com_djclassifieds/lib/djregion.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /kunden/241609_96317/webseiten/forstscout/components/com_djclassifieds/models/items.php on line 579

Though there are 3 or 4 adverts in the database no item is displayed. When not using this filter all works as it should be. Do you have any ideas to solve this problem.

Thanx

Dirk

Comments

• Hello

Please in DJ-Classifieds global configuration disable internal cache for Regions and Categories

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • Hello Lukasz,

thanx for your help. This solved my problem.

Best Regards

Dirk
  • Sorry, but there seems to be another problem now. When adding a new advert with an address it is added correctly to the database. But when clicking this ad in the frontends detailed view with search filter on module position on the same site, the preselected region data are completely others. I selected an address in northern Bavaria and when clicking it for detailed view, the search filter for this advert was set to "Brandenburg -> Barnim".

This don't make any sense. What's the problem here?
  • Hello

DJ-Classifieds Search module doesn't have option to follow region like this happens for categories.
    So it base on default region settings and user global selection in Regions module.
    We will try to add this feature in next update.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • Hello,

sorry for answering so late and for this misunderstanding. We don't need this feature ... it just "happened" after changing the options like you described it in your post from Nov. 20th. But I don't think that it could be influenced by any global setting because there are simply other "default-regions" for any advert. It's not the same region for all adverts.

I guess that the preloaded defaultvalues for the Dropdown list are not correct after disabling the cache. Could this or something like that perhaps be the reason for this phenomena.

Thanx
  • Hello

>>I guess that the preloaded defaultvalues for the Dropdown list are not correct after disabling the cache. Could this or something like that perhaps be the reason for this phenomena.
    --Please clear your cookies and check does the error still exist , when you tried different configuration then some cookies could still left in your device.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • Hello,

I've cleared cache and cookies. Unfortunately the error stays the same. Any other ideas?

Thank you.
  • Hello

Please contact us on help desk we will check and resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz