Show user in advert

Since the latest updates I miss the username in the advert. In former versions of DJ-Classifieds the username was shown in the advert detail with a link to click on and get all adverts from this users. I can't find this option in the configuration. Does anyone know where to activate this option?

Comments

• Hello

This feature should work fine https://demo.dj-extensions.com/dj-classifieds-new/classifieds/furniture/ad/leather-sofa,37 we didn't modified thie element in latest update. Please contact our help desk maybe you have some view override ?

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • Hello,

I think this "error" is there since a few updates. I've checked old backups.

I'll check if there are any of our modifications causing this problem.

Thank you.
  • There are no modifications and option "show author" is set to "yes" in Advert Options.

I've debugged the parameter in $par->showauthor. It returns the value 0 though it should be 1. Can you help me with that issue?

Thanx.
  • Hello

>>I've debugged the parameter in $par->showauthor. It returns the value 0 though it should be 1. Can you help me with that issue?
    -- Onlly Idea is that this advert was added via Subscriptions Plans which have blocked user details. Unfortunately without checking code and administrator settings I'm not able to help you more, please contact our help desk, send us credentials and we will resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz