Wrong Item link in Items view when submenu used

Ok, i have root menu item with link on all classifieds categories, in items view i have correct item link like "/ads/ad/100/20000" where "ads" - root menu alias (and items alias in component configuration), "ad" - alias of item in component configuration, "100" - category id and "20000" - item id. It's ok.

But, when i create submenu with link on any one classifieds category (example with menu alias "pets"), then in items view i get item link like "/ads/pets/ad/100/200". It's wrong because i get 404 error with this link. I need this submenu, because different classifieds category pages must show different modules on it.

I thinke component router can't understand links like /ads/pets/ad/100/200, because there extra parameter "pets".

What i need to do to fix this trouble?

P.S. sorry my english, just school program )

Comments

• Hello

>>I thinke component router can't understand links like /ads/pets/ad/100/200, because there extra parameter "pets".
    -- System and router should allow to create that kind of structure, do you use latest version of DJ-Classifieds ?
    Please contact us on help desk and give website credentials, we will check and resolve this.

Best Regards,
    LUkasz