Cannot Add Slides

The DJ-ImageSlider will not save new slides. All other functions seem to work (creating categories, configuring component, etc.), but selecting 'save', 'save and close', or 'save and new' have zero results. It is just not possible to add slides. Using Joomla! 3.8.2 and have verified that extension is up to date. I have also cleared all cache. Please advise. I am in love with the interface and would hate to have to move to a different extension.
Tagged:

Comments

• kjkeares said:

The DJ-ImageSlider will not save new slides. All other functions seem to work (creating categories, configuring component, etc.), but selecting 'save', 'save and close', or 'save and new' have zero results. It is just not possible to add slides. Using Joomla! 3.8.2 and have verified that extension is up to date. I have also cleared all cache. Please advise. I am in love with the interface and would hate to have to move to a different extension.

I should add the 'save', 'save and close', and 'save and new' buttons work in all other areas, such as the articles, which leads me to believe this a component-specific bug.
  • Hello,

sorry for late answer. Do you still have the problem with saving slides?

We haven't notice that kind of issue, so it can be related with your individual installation. Some 3rd party extensions can cause this, however I need at least to have access to your back-end to say anything more. Please contact us writing directly to feedback@dj-extensions.com if you want us to take a look at this issue.

Best
    Szymon
    DJ-Extensions.com
  • kjkeares said:

kjkeares said:

I should add the 'save', 'save and close', and 'save and new' buttons work in all other areas, such as the articles, which leads me to believe this a component-specific bug.
    I'm having exactly the same issue with DJ-ImageSlider 3.2.3. and Joomla 3.8.6

I have tried the instructions as given here but there was no module layout override to delete. I did install DJ-jQueryMonster plugin but that made no difference either.

Any possible solution please? Thanks
  • Hi mogoman,

I'm sure that it's something not related with our extension, because we have tested it with latest Joomla version.

If the issue is that when you click save button nothing happen you can try to do the hard cache refresh (Ctrl+F5) to make sure you have proper Joomla scripts loaded. If it doesn't help the open browser console (F12) and refresh the page and try to save the slide. If there is any javascript error displayed in the console then paste it here.