Postcode in search not working

I am trying to make a search with postcode in "location" without success
City is working but no postcode result
I check the demo page https://demo.dj-extensions.com/dj-cat3/catalog-products/hotels?search=&mapsearch=&ms_radius=25&ms_unit=km&order=i.ordering&dir=asc&cm=0#tlb
and it's the same thing , postcode search is not working
The way would be to add it as an extra item but i have 16 000 records
Thx

Comments

• Hello,
    You're referring to DJ-Catalog2 demo, and the post is in DJ-Classifieds category, can you tell which is wrong? :)
  • In DJ classified , city is working in location search field for the module, not post code
    Also , I uploaded 16 000 ads with a csv , everything is fine except that i have to open and close each of them individually to get the location on the map to show
    Is there a more easy way ?
    thx
  • Hello

>>In DJ classified , city is working in location search field for the module, not post code
    -- Did you enter default country for postcode ?

>>Also , I uploaded 16 000 ads with a csv , everything is fine except that i have to open and close each of them individually to get the location on the map to show
    Is there a more easy way ?
    --I assume that your geographical coordinates are not generated, please just use "Generate coordinates" button in adverts view .

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • Is it what you call the advert view ? can't find the button , sorry
    I entered the country in default country, still no zipcode search

• edited June 7
    Just found it sorry , your component is really great
  • hurrah! :) thanks for your kind words, and happy using!
  • edited June 8
    Big problem
    After I did generate coordonate, it just removed the postcode on 16 000 record and the map is not working anymore, I mean coordonate stay at 0.0000
    And the search is now sending a blank page
    http://www.reflexveto.fr/
  • hello

Generating coordinates shouldn't have any affection on post code field, only latitude and longitude fields are edited durring this process. Do you have applied Google Maps API keys ?
    Please contact us on help desk we will try to help you.

Best Regards,
    Lukasz
  • I send a request , i have a lot of probleme with coordonayes and search