In the search for the main for the place Choose ...

Hello. Tell me please. Can anyone come across. There is a search on the main page and when selecting a category, then in the Additional fields there is an inscription Select ..., and I override each field name of this field. It is possible to make what would be the name of each field was in the field for the place of the inscription Select ....?

Comments

• Hello

Please in file components/com_djclassifieds/controllers/item.php
    change line 975 from
    echo ''.JText::_('COM_DJCLASSIFIEDS_FILTER_ALL').'';
    to
    echo ''.$fl->label.'';

This should do the job.
  • Hello. I have a completely different code. And if I change to yours I have nothing going on. Everything in its place. Can eat what other decision? My code:
  • Not all the code is inserted to you!
  • Hello , yes you are right , sorry for this , I've messed projects
    Please change this line
    to
    echo ''.$fl->label.'';

then it should take label as default value.
  • Hello. Nothing happened. For the place of the text Select ... the first value from the additional field came up, and I wanted to make the name of the additional field stand for the place of the text. Choose ... Can there be any solution? Link to file https://yadi.sk/d/UUpJy9cC1B2HsA Time will look please
  • Hello

Sorry for this , I see that there was mix of my comments and old part was added to new comment.
    Your code
    should be changed to
    echo ''.$fl->label.'';

Regards,
    Lukasz
  • As you described it still did not work. The names of additional fields did not fall for the place of the name. Select ... But only as well as wrote earlier the inscription was removed. Select ...
  • Good evening. I did not find a solution to make it as in the picture. The fact that you offered nothing helped. Maybe someone knows the solution how to redo it? Version DJ-Classifieds 3.7.4

• edited October 8
    Hi , ok now I understand, it seams that forum delete some part of my comments please change in file
    /components/com_djclassifieds/controllers/item.php code regarding to https://pastebin.com/3Eb61X06

• Hi , ok now I understand, it seams that forum delete some part of my comments please change in file
    /components/com_djclassifieds/controllers/item.php code regarding to https://pastebin.com/3Eb61X06

Thank you very much, everything turned out as I wanted. But then there is another problem! If you do as you described to me, then the inscription disappears Only from the photo!
  • This change have affect only on select fields. I assume that you hidden labels via css. Please enable it fo this fields. Each field have it's unique class.
  • This change have affect only on select fields. I assume that you hidden labels via css. Please enable it fo this fields. Each field have it's unique class.

verything changed and stood up as it should! Thank you! Да и подскажите как сделать слова немного прозрачнее?
  • That is, if the user makes a choice on some additional field, the color of the frame changes to another, and if the user does not select anything, then the color of the frame remains gray!
  • Please give me link to your website, I will check why those fields are marked .
  • Hi. Not my website. I would like to do that. The decoration is beautifully done. The website olx.ua
  • Hello . Those orange decorations on olx are made by scripts not only via css, and unfortunately they can't be added by simple one line styles.
  • Hello. Thank. We will think how to implement it!