Description centered in middle

Hi,

So I've downloaded your Image Slider and it's absolutly fantastic I love it!
I tried to change the description to show centered in the middle of the image vertically and horizontally but it's kinda improvised and I'm sure there is a better way to do it but I coulnd't figure it out. Bc it's improvised it's not really responisve anymore the text is on every device somwhere else in the image.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards Noah

Comments

• Hello,

indeed there is no such option in the module to centre the description area for each screen resolution. It's not a simple task, because the slider changes its width and height, but the description area size depends on more factors, such as font-size, line-height, etc.

The following CSS can help you to achieve this
    .djslider .slide-desc {
    bottom: auto !important;
    top: 50%;
    left: 50% !important;
    max-width: 800px;
    transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
    max-height: 100%;
    width: 100%;
    }
    Hope it will be helpful. In case you will need our asistance please contact us via helpdesk.

Best
    Szymon
  • szym said:

Hello,

indeed there is no such option in the module to centre the description area for each screen resolution. It's not a simple task, because the slider changes its width and height, but the description area size depends on more factors, such as font-size, line-height, etc.

The following CSS can help you to achieve this

.djslider .slide-desc {
    bottom: auto !important;
    top: 50%;
    left: 50% !important;
    max-width: 800px;
    transform: translate(-50%, -50%);
    max-height: 100%;
    width: 100%;
    }
    Hope it will be helpful. In case you will need our asistance please contact us via helpdesk.

Best
    Szymon
    Thank you very much! Works perfectly!