Price not specified in the ad

Tell me please. How to do what would be when submitting an ad, and if the user does not specify the price, was it written for the price spot “Price not specified”?

Comments

• Hello
    >> was it written for the price spot “Price not specified”?
    -- If user don't provide price then , this element became empty , there won't be any message like "Price not specified"
  • I do not understand where it should be written "Price not specified"? Tell me where to prescribe what!
  • Usually when value is not provided then this element is hidden, when you don't select type there is no "type not selected" value , the same situation is with address of contact. Unfortunately changing this won't be so easy because price is shown in mostly all views and modules.
  • Please tell me where at least to start digging this problem? Something to do something myself. If I fail, I will contact you. And if my subscription has ended with you - do you still provide a solution for a fee?
  • >>Please tell me where at least to start digging this problem? Something to do something myself. If I fail, I will contact you.
    -- You can do it on 2 ways, modify layout of views and modules, and in places where price is shown modify code to show your custom label. Alternatively you can modify save function in components/com_djclassifieds/controllers/additem.php so if price is empty you will need to insert your custom label. You should also modify additem model to delete this value before user update his advert.

>>And if my subscription has ended with you - do you still provide a solution for a fee?
    -- If you won't have subscription I will give you answers on public forum but I won't be able to give you solutions and provide support on help desk.