VIP code to put in the ad

edited December 2018 in DJ-Classifieds
Hi, everybody. Please tell me. How do I display and where to get the code Promotion - "Special" that I could put it in the ad? Promotion - "First" I found where it can be output, and here is how to output Promotion - "Special"

And tell me how to make in the ad to Raise up the list when you click on it the user threw on the Login page, and not any user would be able to advertise the ad?

Comments

• Hello

>> Please tell me. How do I display and where to get the code Promotion - "Special" that I could put it in the ad? Promotion - "First" I found where it can be output, and here is how to output Promotion - "Special"
    -- I'm not sure what do you want to achieve , in users advert there is only promotion "move to top" do you want to put there information about promotions or link to automatic selection of this promotion ? so user will be redirected directly to checkout page ?

>>And tell me how to make in the ad to Raise up the list when you click on it the user threw on the Login page, and not any user would be able to advertise the ad?
    -- Limitation for contact form in advert details can be set in global DJ-Classifieds configuration

• Hello

>> Please tell me. How do I display and where to get the code Promotion - "Special" that I could put it in the ad? Promotion - "First" I found where it can be output, and here is how to output Promotion - "Special"
    -- I'm not sure what do you want to achieve , in users advert there is only promotion "move to top" do you want to put there information about promotions or link to automatic selection of this promotion ? so user will be redirected directly to checkout page ?

>>And tell me how to make in the ad to Raise up the list when you click on it the user threw on the Login page, and not any user would be able to advertise the ad?
    -- Limitation for contact form in advert details can be set in global DJ-Classifieds configuration

Hi. Did as you described but still in the ad does not go to the page with the entrance, and then on the page of payment of points!
  • Hello

>>Hi. Did as you described but still in the ad does not go to the page with the entrance, and then on the page of payment of points!

--This settings is dedicated for adverts creation, not for buying points. Paying by points is available only for registered users because without this there is no possibility to store his points account information.