Wrapper shrinks the entire site

DJ-Menu write the above html and wraps it around all the the tags between the " tags so it look something like this

This must be wrong as the CSS for this class is as follows:

body > div, body header > nav, body .container-banner, body footer {
display: flex;
width: 100%;
max-width: 1140px; - this is the CSS that causes the issue, if I deselect it with the developer tool the site goes back to been perfect
margin-right: auto;
margin-left: auto;
}

This then turns a fluid site into a box.
I choose the canvas view which didn't work so I am using the accordion. When the canvas option is selected it also writes that class to the body tag also. When the canvas mode was deselected it removed the class from the body tag but not the html above.

Comments

• DJ-Menu write the above html and wraps it around all the the tags between the " tags so it look something like this

This must be wrong as the CSS for this class is as follows:

body > div, body header > nav, body .container-banner, body footer {
    display: flex;
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 1140px; - this is the CSS that causes the issue, if I deselect it with the developer tool the site goes back to been perfect
    margin-right: auto;
    margin-left: auto;
    }

This then turns a fluid site into a box.
    I choose the canvas view which didn't work so I am using the accordion. When the canvas option is selected it also writes that class to the body tag also. When the canvas mode was deselected it removed the class from the body tag but not the html above.
    tryin to see if this way of posting works as the original had the code sneppets re moved
  • Oh well the code isn't showing so if anyone has this issue how did you resolve it?
  • Hi

Thank you for contact.
    Please send a link where the problem occurs.