What I do wrong with CSS styles

Hi, everybody. The question is only about CSS styles. I have two different search modules on my site. And there in Module Class Suffix spelled out differently, and if I redo in one search, then the other is done as well as in the first. Please tell me. How to configure search for different CSS?One spelled search-ms nomargin-ms, and the other color 1-ms collapse-ms.

Comments

• Hi Vladimir,

I need more information.
    - what is the template name?
    - which module you refer to? What module position it is? Any screenshot would be appreciated
    - do you want to change the module color design?

Regards,
    Marcin
  • merszel said:

Hi Vladimir,

I need more information.
    - what is the template name?
    - which module you refer to? What module position it is? Any screenshot would be appreciated
    - do you want to change the module color design?

Regards,
    Marcin

The template is called Jm-car-classifieds, The module is called DJClassifieds Search. I want to change the design of the module on a specific page. But do not change the module everywhere. I have the same module in different positions and pages.
  • Hi Vladimir,

Then you should use a module class suffix.
    You did not specify whether you want o use one of the available suffixes or create a new one.
    All available module suffixes you can find here:
    https://templates.joomla-monster.com/joomla30/jm-car-classifieds/en/about-the-template/suffixes
    If you want to create a new one you can add this to the custom.less file:

.suffix-name {
    //your styles go here
    }

Regards,
    Marcin
  • merszel said:

Hi Vladimir,

Then you should use a module class suffix.
    You did not specify whether you want o use one of the available suffixes or create a new one.
    All available module suffixes you can find here:
    https://templates.joomla-monster.com/joomla30/jm-car-classifieds/en/about-the-template/suffixes
    If you want to create a new one you can add this to the custom.less file:

.suffix-name {
    //your styles go here
    }

Regards,
    Marcin

Thank you. I will try.. If suddenly something does not work, I will ask for your help.