Change CSS for changing size of h1, h2....

Hi there,

i do not understand how to create my own CSS.
 I just want to change the size of the h1, h2 etc….

I saw this tutorial, but i doesn’t work for me:
https://dj-extensions.com/faq/dj-catalog2-faq/how-to-change-css-or-layout-files

I created many own folder „my_theme“ in my directory
/components/com_djclassiefieds/themes/my_theme

I changed the them like here
https://www.joomla-monster.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/how-to-update-dj-classifieds-theme

i added in the style.css the following code. But the override doesn’t work ;(
any ideas how to have my own size of the h1, h2…?

h1 {
font-size: 18px;
}
h2 {
font-size: 24px
}
h3 {
font-size: 20px
}
h4 {
font-size: 16px
}
h5 {
font-size: 14px
}
h6 {
font-size: 12px
}

br

Marc
Tagged:

Comments

• Hi,

It looks like you want to override global headings. It is a template specific, so you should change it in your template files. Usually Joomla templates allow to create a css file for custom styles, for example custom.css or user.css in the css folder. Which template provider do you use?

Regards.
  • MacMac
    edited January 16
    Thank you for your response!
    merszel said:

It looks like you want to override global headings. It is a template specific, so you should change it in your template files.

Regards.

I'm very sorry, that i have to ask this stupid question. Do you mean the php-files? I like to change the css of one conten-page "about us". the link (navigation) to this page is on the first page.
    merszel said:

Usually Joomla templates allow to create a css file for custom styles, for example custom.css or user.css in the css folder. Which template provider do you use?

Regards.

What do you mean with template provider. I use the dj classifieds-theme. Do you mean this?

Regards.
  • Hi,

I mean your Joomla template, not DJ-Classifieds. If it is a template from a template shop then maybe I will be able to tell you how to add custom styles otherwise customization may be needed.

Regards.